.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Make over time...♥

I've had a little brain wave and decided I want to try and be a bit more, personal and professional in my blog so i've done a little tweaking here and there, well I say a little but it's actually completely different, I hope you all like it i've tried to make it less cluttered and easier to get around, I hope it's worked!

Yesterday was a really really bad day for me, and a lot of people around me, a really good friend of mine died yesterday morning, its been crazy round here and alot harder than I had hoped, but I just want to say a massive thank you to all the people on twitter & facebook that commented me and mailed me, it means so much to know there are kind and lovely people out there still!
RIP Bobby, i'll see you on the other side, save a space for me.♥

Now on to the good stuff, I have lost 4lbs in 4 days on this new diet and i'm feeling (physically) amazing!
I've also got a couple of nail varnish reviews coming up, along with a few other products and i'm still yet to do that shopping haul (you know the one? The one I spent a stupid amount of money on, Yep thats the one!!)

Have a fab afternoon all you gorgeous munchkins!!