.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Amazing Product...x

I was in Boots recently looking for a moisturizer that tackles cellulite as i've started to get a little on the backs of my legs, and I picked up the 'Soap & Glory Slim Wear' for £9.45, while I was there I also picked up 'Garner Bodytonic Hydrating Lotion' for £3.50,
I used the S&G Slim Wear but found it to sticky and I didnt like the smell so I decided to slap on a little of the Garnier all over my thighs just before bed last night, I felt it working straight away, it wasn't sticky and it smells gorgeous, thats not the best bit though!!
I woke up this morning and the tops of my legs are...AMAZING!
the cellulite is hardly visible it has also made my stretch marks less obvious, and they look and feel so much smoother.
I have always looked at models legs and wonder how they get theres looking so perfect and this must be how.
I can't praise this product enough, it does exactly what it says on the bottle, it's not expensive and its just the greatest product i've ever tried!

What FeelUnique.com says about the product:
"Is Bodytonic Lotion right for me?
Yes, if you want to moisturise and firm your skin in one invigorating step.

Why is it different?
It leaves the skin feeling moisturised all day long, for visibly firmer skin. Its Citrus fragrance and non-greasy gel-creme texture has an immediate invigorating effect.

How does it work?
Its incredibly fresh moisturising formula is enriched with seaweed extract and helps reinforce and firm the skin's surface. Also enriched with phyto-caffeine, known for its stimulating properties. Each day skin feels firmer.

& there not wrong there!!

Smell: ☆ 
- it smells so fresh!

Texture: ★ 
- it went on lovely, very refreshing and sunk right into the skin

Price: ★ 
- £3.50, absolute bargain

After Effect: ★ 
- amazing, works after one application

Would I recommend this? 
- definitely, definitely, definitely!

Would I buy this again? 
- I will be buying it until they discontinue it!

Stockist
- I got mine at superdrug.