.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Top Tamil Actress Sneha

Sneha is a magnificent award-wining Tamil actress who rendered brilliant performances in several Tamil films Beginning with 'Ennavale' starring opposite Madhavan Sneha has appeared in several mega hit Tamil films and went on to win multiple awards She won Tamil Nadu State Film Award for 'Virumbugiren' and two Filmfare Awards for 'Unnai Ninaithu' and 'Autograph' Goreous Sneha's most beautiful Tamil films include 'Aanandham' starring Mammooty 'Parthiban Kanavu' 'Adhu' 'Pirivom Santhippom' and several other hit Tamil films Sneha the smiling beauty has at last revealed her secret of success in Tamil films She pompously declared saying that it is her gorgeous smile that really attract her fans It's not just glamour but my smiles too I hadn't crossed my limits of sultriness in films So my alluring looks as well my smile keeps fans following me' This hot beautiful actress Sneha is also fondly known as 'Punnagai Ilavarasi' after K R Vijaya another hot veteran Tamil