.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

For most of the night i've had my thinking tiara on for a decent blog topic, I usually like my posts to make a point, I don't really know why, I guess it makes me feel kinda David Cameron-ish, but let's face it we all know my blog posts aren't going to change the world or bring down the price of petrol or whatever there changing around now! Moving swiftly on...
I've noticed that since The only way is Essex has started Essex has been banged on the map a little more and there has been a ton of talk about it everywhere, I love it and i'm not just saying that because i'm from here either. Not all of the people are like that though which alot of people have complained about saying its not realistic to show a group of people that have money, posh cars & boob jobs, but thats what the producers decided. You don't hear people moan about friends in the same way, complaining because Rachel isn't a single mum living off of benefits in a council house wearing trackies and nike airs, or that Ross doesn't sign on every other week, and Phoebe doesn't have an ASBO, but that is how things go, there was an open slot in the media for a new tv program that shows people about a small part of Essex, and how people live there life.
You can guarantee if they switched the show the other way around and had a program about 5 girls that signed on, hung around at the park drinking cider and shagging there boyfriends in tesco's car park and then having a little dilemma about who there baby's dad is there would be an up roar. its safe to say there will be no time where everyone is happy about what is shown on television but there is a massive fan base for the cast of TOWIE!
A few people have asked me if the girls are actually like that and I admit, if I was going out on a night out then yes the girls you would see would look like that, very glam and showing a little to much.
It's not my cup of tea to be so cold on a night out that my nipples could cut glass but i do like a bit of slap on.
I wear make up everyday because I like to feel glamorous and that's what a lot of Essex girls do, there's always that group of girls, even now at my age of 21, that are always perfectly made up, hair is in tip top condition and there make up is flawless and I love that, I would love to be like that.
I do sometimes look at these girls in awe of there perfectness as they walk past me looking a million dollars and i'm standing there in my jeans and uggs. there has been a couple of times that I have dolled up to go shopping and the attention has been amazing, you get girls and guys staring and people begin to know who you are for what you are...a glamour girl!
At the end of the day everyone should dress and look the way they feel comfortable, whether that's in full make up or a natural beauty, you only have to look at me now sitting in bed, no make up on, hair scraped back, coffee to the side & sex in the city on the tv but hell do I feel good knowing I can look as glam as I like when I wake up.
Lola.x