.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Celebrity stunner Nicola McLean has admitted she's fighting a eating disorder and can sometimes go a whole day without eating.
Nicole has lost a shocking six stone since the birth of her second child last year and I did think there was something wrong when I saw recent pictures of her...
Before!
& After!

Before!
& After!

She admitted in an interview with OK! magazine that she relies on coffee and diet cola to get her through the day.
She said: "I go for long periods without eating. But then I will eat, I'm not afraid of eating, but I don't eat normally. I don't make myself sick. I wouldn't eat every day. No way."
And worryingly she has taken no steps to deal with the situation, even though she knows it is damaging her health and worrying her friends and her hubby, Walsall player Tom Williams.
She said: "I'm starving myself and that could be life-threatening. I know I'm not being healthy. My husband is supportive. He says I need to eat more."
And she says that if she didn't have plastic 32G boobs she would have "the figure of a 12-year-old boy".
She said: "I'm not ready to conquer this yet. I have a strong mind and until I want to put on weight, I won't. And I don't. I began losing the baby weight healthily, working out and eating well. But it's just gone too far now."


I'm glad she has admitted what she's going through rather than being totally oblivious to it and thinking she looks okay how she does, I hope she gets through this illness and  I wish her all the best.x