.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Monday, April 25, 2011

As it's getting hotter i'm wanting to get my legs out a little more, time to give them a little tan right?
well I decided to get out my shorts and just as I rubbed in my moisturizer I noticed i've got some stretch marks forming on the tops of my thighs!
here is another shot without the sun light...

I asked a friend how I could get rid of them with enough time to catch the lovely weather and she suggested Bio Oil
It claims to reduce stretch marks within 2 months.
I will probably notice a difference quicker as mine are very light at the moment.
this woman used Bio Oil twice a day and within one month her stretch marks had reduced to the picture on the right.
this person also only used it for one month and the results are amazing!
this was after the recommended two months.
I will be using Bio Oil twice a day, when I wake up and before bed and will be blogging on my journey so I can let you all know just how good this miracle worker really is...

Have you ever used it?
Did it do wonders for you?